Thank you for your REGISTRATION with Ladybug Driving School.
Please follow these steps to complete your registration process so we can start booking your lessons:
Make a payment via Interac E-Transfer for the amount of $1000.00 the fees for your desired lessons. There are no Taxes added.
Make payments to: email@example.com Please set the contact name as “Ladybug Driving School” on your bank’s website.
You will NOT need a secret Answer.
Thank you from everyone at Ladybug Driving School
- Students must provide a valid BC Learners Drivers License before any lesson.
- All Students have to be registered and paid in advance and NO later than the first lesson.
- Students must complete their package within six months from the day of registration. No refund or lessons will be given for incomplete courses. Students are responsible to ensure they have their lessons booked.
- No lesson will be provided if the student is ill. Students are expected to reschedule their appointment to avoid being charged for the lesson. NO lesson will be given if the student is suspected of being under the influence of any substance. The foul, abusive or aggressive language will not be tolerated.
- 48 hours notice is required for any cancellation of lessons to avoid being charged.
- A maximum of 10 minutes of waiting time for a scheduled pick up will be given. Students will be charged.
- The school may cancel your scheduled appointment for any unforeseen circumstances, e.g. your instructor being sick, mechanical troubles or poor road conditions. Students will be notified as soon as possible. The lesson will be rescheduled without any charges.
- All the lessons are 60 minutes long.
The first 5 minutes for an ID check, reviewing any concerns from the prior lesson and planned lesson. The next 50 minutes for the in-car practical lesson and last 5 minutes for review, summarizing the lesson and booking your next appointment if needed.
- In an event of an accident, while the student is learning in a school vehicle, Ladybug Driving School will not be held responsible. If the student is held liable for the accident the students will be required for the damages and ICBC
- Customer satisfaction is a priority for Ladybug Driving School, Ltd. If you are not satisfied with our training and have paid in full for a Package Plan, we will do everything possible to rectify your concerns. There will be a maximum of $100.00 refund ONLY for early cancellations if it applies. Refunds will be mailed to the student within 3 weeks period.
I HAVE READ THE SCHOOL POLICY AND AM AGREEABLE TO THE TERMS SET OUT