- Students must provide a valid BC Learners Drivers License before any lesson.
- All Students have to be registered and paid in advance. Payment should be made NO later than the first lesson.
- Students are expected to complete their package within six months from the day of registration.No refund or lessons will be given for incomplete courses after six months. Ideally, a minimum of one lesson per week will be expected from all students. Appointments will be booked on a first-come, first-served basis. Students are responsible to ensure they have their lessons booked.
- No lesson will be provided if the student is ill. The Students are requested to reschedule their appointment to avoid being charged for the lesson.
- The school can cancel your lessons with NO refunds, if the student is suspected of being under the influence of any substance including using foul, abusive or aggressive language.
- 24 hours notice is required for any cancellation of lessons to avoid being charged.
- A maximum of 10 minutes waiting time for a scheduled pick up will be given. Students will be charged a full lesson.
- The school may cancel your scheduled appointment for any unforeseen circumstances, e.g. your instructor being sick, mechanical troubles or poor road conditions. Students will be notified as soon as possible. The lesson will be rescheduled without any charges.
- Breakdown of a 60 minute lesson:
The first 5 minutes for registration, ID check, reviewing any prior lesson and theory of the planned lesson. Q & A for students concerns or fear from a prior or planned lesson. This is followed by an in-car session for 50 minutes. The last 5 minutes at the end of the lesson is set for review, summarizing the lesson and booking your next appointment if needed.
- In an event of an accident while the student is learning in a school vehicle, Ladybug Driving School will not be held responsible. If the student is held liable for the accident the students will be required for the damages and ICBC deductables.
- Customer satisfaction is a priority for Ladybug Driving School, Ltd. If you are not satisfied with our training and have paid in full for a Package Plan, we will do everything possible to rectify your concerns. Students are requested to bring their concerns with the head office as soon as possible. There will be a maximum of $100.00 refund ONLY for early cancelations if it any applies. Refunds will be mailed to the student within 3 weeks period.
- Road Test bookings can be made by Ladybug Driving School Ltd for a fee of $25.00, + HST. Students are required to sign consent and a release form before appointments will be booked.
- Any Stand by appointments will be subject to $60.00 per hour payable in advance.