Dave Melenchuk is the Director of Franchise Development at Ladybug Driving School.
Dave is an active volunteer in the community as a member of the White Rock South Surrey Baseball Association Executive, White Rock Tritons Executive Committee, and BC Summer Games.
He has been recognised in:
- The Canadian Franchise Association – 3 Time Frankie Award Winner for Marketing Excellence
- Ernest Young Accounting – Nominated Finalist “Entrepreneur of the Year” [Atlantic Canada]
- Foodservice and Hospitality Magazine – Winner “Hot Concept”
His previous work includes:
- President and Founder of Jungle Jim’s Restaurants, a highly successful casual dining franchise system with locations in Atlantic Canada, Alberta, and Virginia, USA.
- Past Director of Business Development and Franchising – Choice Hotels Canada.
- Past Director of Franchise Development – Executive Hotels & Resorts Inc.
- Past Director of Business Development – The Stanford Hospitality Group
- Past Director of Operations – Lower Fraser Valley Exhibition Association
- Current Director of Business Development – Cheekychops Consulting Inc.